sabato 19 giugno 2010

PANSIT PALABOK




Well who doesn't want palabok?I'm a pansit lover and palabok is one that i love eating.It's been about 6 years since the last time i've tasted my last palabok.It has been a very long time isn't it?So i've finally decided to cook it myself.You must be thinking if i'm a good cook?I'm not.I juz learned a few things from my gf and by watching others cook, and trying to cook them by myself.And thanks to the internet, just 1 click and we can find the recipes we need.

Usually i follow recipes from panlasangpinoy.com.So as usual i somehow followed his steps in cooking palabok.At first i was kinda excited of what the result would be.And i'm very glad all the hard work had a good result.I was very happy that my palabok really tasted like palabok.haha..I've posted some pics here for you to see what came out...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento